Recommended for securing good bicycles.
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered in overlapping shells made from toughened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. This means that it is easy to attach any vehicle to a fixed object.
- 20 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- the steel shells and the supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- individually settable code
- press'n Shine Function - the illuminated dials make setting the code easy even in the dark